Enable demanding workloads with powerful, highly dense and scalable computing
Get an IT services platform that helps scale efficiently and predictably while drastically reducing complexity. The PowerEdge C6420 offers up to 4 independent hot-swappable 2-socket servers in a very dense 2U package. Plenty of compute, memory, storage, connectivity and chassis options let you configure servers for specific workloads.
- High-performance computing (HPC)
- Analytics and big data
- Web 2.0
- Software-defined storage
- Private cloud
- Hyper-converged infrastructure
Simplify your transformation with the Dell EMC PowerEdge portfolio
The PowerEdge C6420, with its flexible configurations, scale-out capabilities and overall efficiency – along with its embedded management software – is an ideal platform for Dell EMC high-performance offerings and hyper-converged solutions and appliances.
- Features latest generation Intel® Xeon® Scalable processors and up to 56 cores per node
- Supports up to 512GB memory per node
- Offers flexible I/O options including low-latency InfiniBand™ and next-generation Intel Omni-Path
- Provides new Direct Liquid Cooling options*
Automate productivity with intelligent, embedded management
Dell EMC automation and intelligent management mean you spend less time on routine maintenance so you can focus on bigger priorities.
- Help maximize uptime with proactive diagnostics and automated remediation that can increase productivity up to 90%*.
- Leverage existing management consoles with easy integrations for VMware® vSphere®, Microsoft® System Center and Nagios®.
- Help improve productivity with agent-free Dell EMC iDRAC9 for automated, efficient management.
- Simplify deployment with OpenManage next-generation console and server profiles to fully configure and prep servers in rapid, scalable fashion.
Fortify your data center with comprehensive protection
Dell EMC provides a comprehensive, cyber-resilient architecture with security embedded into every server to protect your data.
- Protect server configuration and firmware from malicious changes with new Configuration Lock-down.
- Take control of your firmware consoles with embedded authentication that is designed to allow only properly designed updates to run.
- Use system erase of local storage to help insure data privacy when you repurpose or retire servers.
- Automate updates that check file dependencies and proper update sequence, before deploying them independently from the OS/hypervisor.